- The Bridgestone V02 (slick) has a harder carcass than its predecessor and thus has a better feedback to the driver.
- Fabulous wheel control at a very high grip level!
- Rear Soft was renewed in 2016 - therefore pay attention to the designation "8432" - More grip in the first 10 laps - faster than V02 Medium and therefore ideal for sprint races and still durable.
- Real dimensions for traction control: 192mm/655mm
- Test winner slicks in PS 7/2016 + Fastbike 2016 + 2017
- SOFT (8432): from 5°C asphalt temperature up to 60°C
- MEDIUM: from 10°C asphalt temperature up to 70°C
- The additional belt in the construction provides you with optimized contact area and additional grip.
- Thanks to the Mono Spiral construction (MS-BELT) the tire deforms and produces less internal friction. This means greater stability during the race.
- Higher traction allows the use of softer rubber compounds.
- The new rubber compound dramatically improves warm-up performance and also increases durability.
0 of 0 reviews
HIGH TENSILE SUPER PENETRATED CORD (HTSPC)
The steel cord is surrounded by a special rubber layer that protects it from corrosion. This technology provides stability at high speeds, convincing grip, self-damping. The life of the tire is increased.
MONO SPIRAL (MS) BELT
LESS TEMPERATURE, MORE STABILITY
A single steel cord is "wrapped" around the entire circumference of the tire. This construction avoids overlaps in the material. A tire with MSB construction is lighter, it has higher stability and provides high self-damping.
- Speed, speed, speed
- Easy handling
- Great performance in corners
- Improved warm up performance
- New rubber compounds